Full-Time or Part-Time Masters Level Therapist – Evening Hours Available
The Behavioral Wellness Clinic (BWC) is searching for a dedicated, passionate masters level therapist, including but not limited to LCSW, LPA, LPC, LMFT either fully licensed or currently under supervision, to provide evidence-based services in our growing specialty clinic during afternoon and evening hours. BWC is the parent company housing the Louisville Center for Eating Disorders and Louisville OCD Clinic. While BWC provides psychotherapy across a variety of conditions and populations, therapists primarily specialize in the provision of evidence-based treatment for eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and anxiety disorders.
Both specialty clinics provide outpatient and intensive outpatient programming (IOP), with LCED preparing to provide a partial hospitalization program (PHP) in 2021. We are the only clinic in the entire Commonwealth providing specialty care for eating disorders and OCD.
Prior training and experience in the provision of evidence-based therapies is preferred. While specific training in the treatment of eating disorders or OCD is a plus, it is not a requirement. We offer extensive training from clinical staff members who are experts in the field, as well as monthly didactic training, weekly consultation teams, and access to a comprehensive digital library of treatment manuals, workbooks, handouts, and peer-reviewed journal articles.
We work closely with researchers at the University of Louisville, and are therefore continuously using novel, evidence-based practices with our patients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, motivated, and collaborative therapist to join our staff in a full or part time capacity. Availability in evening hours is a must.
Our ideal therapist would be involved in the following duties, tasks, responsibilities, and capacities:
- Provide intake assessments to inform treatment plans
- Utilize evidence-based treatment approaches in individual and group formats (couples and family formats are also available)
- Participation across outpatient, intensive outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs
- Attendance at interdisciplinary treatment teams and regular consultation and training to build and develop competency in treatment approaches
- Participation in trainings and willingness to grow in knowledge of evidence-based treatments across a range of diverse populations
- Ability to be flexible with a caseload that includes children, adolescents, and adults
- Proper storage of private and sensitive patient information
Other requirements and preferences are as follows:
- Flexibility in scheduling to include afternoon and evening hours
- Preference for a start date asap, though we are flexible given fit for the position
Compensation will be commensurate with prior experience with potential for substantial increases and bonuses. Health Insurance is offered through the clinic. Work with our clinic will qualify you to receive a COVID-19 vaccination as part of group 1A in Kentucky
Job Type: Full-time, Part time, or Contract
Pay: Based on time commitment and experience
If Interested: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We have transitioned entirely to telehealth due to the COVID-19 pandemic and plan to continue on this path for the near future or until circumstances change.
If you need urgent care, call our office today.