Full-Time Psychologist or Independently Licensed Masters Level Therapist
The Behavioral Wellness Clinic (BWC) is searching for a dedicated, passionate Psychologist or Masters level therapist who is independently licensed, to provide evidence-based services in our growing specialty clinic. BWC is the parent company housing the Louisville Center for Eating Disorders and Louisville OCD Clinic. While BWC provides psychotherapy across a variety of conditions and populations, therapists primarily specialize in the provision of evidence-based treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), eating disorders, trauma, and anxiety disorders.
Both specialty clinics provide outpatient and intensive outpatient programming (IOP), with LCED preparing to provide a partial hospitalization program (PHP). We are the only clinic in the Commonwealth of Kentucky providing specialty care for eating disorders and OCD.
Prior training and experience in the provision of evidence-based therapies is preferred. While specific training in the treatment of eating disorders or OCD is a plus, it is not a requirement. We offer extensive training from clinical staff members who are experts in the field, as well as monthly didactic training, weekly consultation teams, and access to a comprehensive digital library of treatment manuals, workbooks, handouts, and peer-reviewed journal articles.
We work closely with researchers at the University of Louisville, and are therefore continuously using novel, evidence-based practices with our patients.
- Provide intake assessments to inform treatment plans
- Utilize evidence-based treatment approaches in individual and group formats (couples and family formats are also available if desired)
- Participation primarily in outpatient treatment with the ability to assist in intensive outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs when necessary
- Attendance at interdisciplinary treatment teams and regular consultation and training to build and develop competency in treatment approaches
- Participation in trainings and willingness to grow in knowledge of evidence-based treatments across a range of diverse populations
- Ability to be flexible with a caseload that includes children, adolescents, and adults
- Proper storage of private and sensitive patient information
Compensation will be commensurate with prior experience with potential for substantial increases and bonuses. Several pay structures are offered including salaried, hourly split, and 1099 contractor. This enables wide flexibility for clinicians to practice in the way that suits them best. Health Insurance is offered through the clinic, with the clinic contributing 50% towards the employee cost.
Job Type: Full-time, or Contract
Pay: Based on experience
If Interested: Please submit a resume and cover letter to street.russell@
If you need urgent care, call our office today.